Retail and Ordering regarding Kleeneze Madrid
1. When will products be available to order in Spain?
From Monday 17th October
2. What are the delivery/handling charges?
€7.50 per order
3. How many times a week can a Spanish registered account order?
During the introductory phase, orders can be placed at any time and they will be processed once a week with delivery taking 5 working days from order processing day.
4. Will deliveries be made to non-Mainland Spain (Eg; Balearics, Canaries, etc)?
Not initially, however, as the opportunity expands, it may be available in the future
Please note that deliveries to Gibraltar will not be allowed initially.
5. Will dropship be available?
Initially, dropship will not be available to Spanish Distributors or available for UK/ROI Distributors to dropship to Spain.
6. Is blanket dropping advisable?
Due to Spanish regulations blanket dropping of catalogues through house letter boxes is not advisable, and in some cases, not permitted. However, presenting the catalogue to people at the doorstep is. In both cases, it is the responsibility of the Distributor to find out if any local regulations and restrictions exist and many areas do not allow anyone to pass over the threshold (land perimeter) of a dwelling. Friends and family are always a great source of sales.
7. How do I return items?
Online and eCommerce Regarding Kleeneze Madrid
1. What services will be available for Spanish accounts?
Ordering Site and all standard facilities and information available to all UK & ROI accounts The DSA will be available from phase 2.
2. Will e-commerce websites be available in Spain?
Initially the K Life and Kleeneze shops will not be available.
3. Are there any restrictions on social media in Spain?
The guidelines around social media remain the same as the UK / ROI. Please consult your business manual for full details.
4. Will Spanish Distributors require a Spanish bank account?
Yes, all Distributors in Spain will require a Spanish bank account in order for commissions to be paid.
Recruitment information Kleeneze Madrid
1. Can anyone recruit in Kleeneze Spain?
Yes, anyone can recruit in Spain; the usual age restrictions apply.
2. When will recruitment start in Madrid?
From Monday 3rd October.
3. Can Distributors in Spain qualify for any of the Kleeneze incentives?
Yes, all the incentives from Sales Plans to Destinations and the Car plan are available for everyone to qualify for. Welcome Rewards are also available with the Spanish catalogue pack as an incentive.
4. What can I do until 3rd October?
Our advice would be to avoid spamming / bombarding people on social media. This has a detrimental effect on recruitment as well as contravening the compliance rules of most Social Media sites, instead we would advise traditional network marketing. Speak to as many people you know about the opportunity as the chances are someone will know someone who lives in Spain who could be interested. Speak to your sponsor for any advice you need.
5. Will I be able to advertise and sell products through social media sites etc. in Spain?
Yes, you can advertise and sell products via social media sites as many people do in the UK & Ireland (then let them have the online catalogue to build a larger local order), however, we advise that you only do this in local groups so you can personally deliver the product to your customer and avoid expensive postage costs.
If you use the Kleeneze brand name in any communications you must state that you are an Independent Kleeneze Distributor.